Thursday 6 November 2014

Introduction To Broadcasting Weekend

I have to say it is one of the great parts of my job to be able to train potential new radio people and last weekend was no different with our last Introduction to Broadcasting weekend. 11 very eager students Kerrie, Fiona, Sheri, Ian, Jenny, Lloyd, Phillip, Lyn, Ben, Zane  and John turned up on Saturday morning not knowing what was in store for the next few days.

With a list of questions that spanned the weekend the crew soaked up the why, when and how of radio and approached the out of the comfort zone task with much gusto. Everything from interviewing fellow students to writing and performing live sponsorships to heading into the studio for the first time to present a live program.

The weekend flew by and I'm not sure if I got more out of it than they did.
Thanks guys for making it such a successful weekend and I look forward to hearing you on air somewhere in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment